Ashton Hall Caravan Park
A recently built, high quality touring caravan park,ideally located just 3 miles south of the historic city of Lancaster and within a 40 minute drive to the Lake District National Park.
Ashton Hall Caravan Park offers a peaceful retreat within a picturesque setting.
Visitors to Ashton Hall Caravan Park can enjoy access to the extensive grounds, including woodland walks and nature trails resplendent with wild-life and breathtaking view across the River Lune.
Local pub, restaurant,cafe, fishing, golf club, public transport, garden centre and shop all within walking distance of the caravan park.
M. 07491 691639
- 12 Generous sized hard standing pitches.
- Electrical hook ups.
- Automatic security barrier.
- Modern shower block.
- Under floor heating & hair dryer.
- Disabled shower & toilet.
- Laundry facility.
- Under cover dish-washing area.
- Children welcome.
- Dogs welcome.
- BBQ's permitted.
- Extensive grounds.
- Woodland walks.
- Public transport within 1/2 mile.
- Local pub & Cafe within walking distance.
- Sailing & water sports .
- Direct access to Lancashire Coastal Way.
- Breathtaking views.