Ashton Hall Caravan Park
Adults only high quality touring caravan park, ideally located just 3 miles south of the historic city of Lancaster and within a 40 minute drive to the Lake District National Park and 10 minutes from Junction 33 on the M6.
Ashton Hall Caravan Park offers a peaceful retreat within a picturesque setting.
Visitors to Ashton Hall Caravan Park can enjoy access to the extensive grounds, including woodland walks and nature trails resplendent with wild-life and breathtaking view across the River Lune.
Local pub, restaurant, cafe, fishing, golf club, public transport, garden centre and shop all within walking distance of the caravan park.
T. 01524 751325
M. 07491 691639
- 12 Hard standing pitches with electric hook up and water.
- 14 Hard standing pitches
- Automatic security barrier.
- Modern shower block.
- Under floor heating & hair dryer.
- Disabled shower & toilet.
- Coin operated laundry facility.
- Under cover dish-washing area.
- Dogs welcome
- BBQ's permitted.
- Extensive grounds.
- Woodland walks.
- Public transport within 1/2 mile.
- Local pub & Cafe within walking distance.
- Sailing & water sports .
- Direct access to Lancashire Coastal Way.
- Breathtaking views.